Monday 3 July 2017

Day 9: Sault St. Marie to Thunder Bay


 One of the best riding days I have ever had was today!

I knew I had a lot of ground to cover yet again but the weather conditions were prefect and the scenery was unreal.

If the sun hadn't of went down I probably would have kept going, so many great sights right off the road. I would travel this route again, as there were perfect rivers and creeks set with lush green background. As someone who likes to drive and take photos this was just to perfect to pass up when I drove by some spots. Little pic river, Terrance Bay, Wabikoba creek were all amazing. With the only hiccup spraying gas in my eyes at an old pump in Wawa it was a really great day. Route 17 West is the ultimate Northern Ontario route, the pavement was superb and even though I travelled a lot I was not ready to get off the bike. I finished the night off eating at a BP but realized I can't eat hot food as the wind had burned my lips from having anything spicy haha
Lastly to Bruno Charlie and Richard have an excellent drive East through Canada and hopefully we can meet up when you're in Nova Scotia in August!

719km 7:09 on the bike

No comments:

Post a Comment