Monday 3 July 2017

Day 8: Toronto to Sault St. Marie

After a great long evening I woke up and hit the road on a long 700km trek to northern Ontario. With not much time for stops, I hit the road and stopped minimally for gas and snacks. I was able to meet Oliver, another bike enthusiast travelling with his family who was nice to stop and talk about the trip with me (if you do head to NS please reach out and let me know!) It was really nice to meet you.

Also, on another gas stop around Spanish I met a guy named Terry who was travelling by Harley from PEI visiting Calgary. He was originally from Calgary and visiting the Stampede before heading back to PEI. Nice to meet you too!

I want to thank the guy I met at the comfort inn in Peterborough for recommending taking route 17 west for this part of the trip, very scenic!

I drove and nearly frooze to get to Sault. St Marie, splurged on a nice hotel with a hot tub and warmed up before calling it a night while updating posts.

Distance 700km 7:08 on the road


No comments:

Post a Comment