Friday 30 June 2017

Day 5&6: Gatineau Park, Ottawa Peterborough and Toronto

Dave and I decided to go to Great Canadian Bungee where we took off and jumped from 200feet head first. It was a thrill, thank you again Dave for setting this up. After a long hard day of rain I took my shot and headed out to Peterborough to see Phil. I didn't land in until 11:30 and was met with lightning fog and deer, not optimal but glad I made it safe.

Phil and I awoke the next morning where we went on a ferry to see the Landlocks of Peterborough it was the largest in the world (65 feet). From there Phil kindly got me lunch and we said our goodbyes. He was even awesome enough to wear his CF shirt he had gotten from me.

From there I drove into Toronto where my wing Caelin was kind enough to get me accommodation with her friend Hannah who has been so so kind to let me stay for the Canada Day weekend!

Total time: 137km 1:32 on road



No comments:

Post a Comment