Wednesday 28 June 2017

Day 3: Quebec City to Montreal to Ottawa
The day started off with a great breakfast and conversation with the family I was staying with. I am not great with speaking french however I had a great time and conversations while there. From there I left for Montreal where I stopped at Bar-B-Barn for ribs, it was a great lunch. As soon as I had come out to leave thunderstorms rolled in and it was a challenging bumper to bumper drive out of the city before hitting the Ontario boarder and stopping at a winery and then heading into Ottawa.

I landed in and had a wonderful dinner with Jenn who then took me out to see Ottawa we even had a chance to see the Italian Prime Minister drive by! Dave arrived in after work and we threw back a few glasses of whiskey before calling it an evening. It is so great to be with friends again in Ottawa. Looking forward to the next few days!

438km 4:51 on Motorcycle






No comments:

Post a Comment